Join us for a celebration of all things Oktoberfest! Fort Carson Oktoberfest is open to the public.
- Festival runs from 2 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Gates 1 and 20 open to the public at 1:30 p.m.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Fort Carson BOSS and No DUI are partnering to provide rides home for DOD ID card holders from 2 p.m.-8 p.m. during the festival.
View this post on Instagram
Bring the kiddos out to Fort Carson Oktoberfest on 13 October from 2 p.m.- 8 p.m. Several bounce houses, climbing wall, trampoline, obstacle course, Dance Dance Revolution, and more! 😎🕺🎉👀🧗♀️🏰🧡🎶 Visit CarsonOktoberfest.com for more info. This event is open to the public! Link in bio.
We’ve got loads of food, entertainment, and activities for the community (prices vary):
- Beer Olympics ($20/team of 4)
- 5K Volksmarch ($10/person ages 4+! Paid registration includes t-shirt and sticker)
- Sand Volleyball Tournament ($20/team of 4)
- Car Show ($25/car)
- Beer for Purchase (prices vary)
- Food and Beverages Available for Purchase (prices vary)
- German music by Steve Rock’s Tanzkapelles Bavarian Twist
- Polka, Bavarian and Schulplatteler dancers by the Denver Kickers
Free Activities (18+ to play, 21+ to drink)
- Giant Beer Pong (all day)
- Stein Holding Competition (4 p.m. & 6 p.m.)
Free Family Activities
- Interactive games for kids (Dance Dance Revolution)
- Free Cornhole (all day)
- Oktoberfest Costume Contest at 4 p.m.! Come in your Oktoberfest best! Lederhosen, dirndls, dressed as a stein or pretzel, etc.
- Oktoberfest Selfie Station
- Various bounce hosues and inflatables
- Miniature obstacle course